The Steering Committee of the Deep Geothermal ETIP for the years 2017-2020 was elected on Thursday 16th February 2017 in Offenburg, Germany, during the General Assembly 2017. The Steering Committee is comprised of (in alphabetical order):
- Miklos Antics, GPC IP/GEOFLUID, France
- Marco Baresi, Turboden, Italy
- Fausto Batini, Magma Energy Italia – Rete Geotermica, Italy
- Ruggero Bertani, Enel Green Power, Italy
- David Bruhn, Helmholtz Centre Potsdam-GFZ and TU Delft, Germany
- Bodo von Düring, von Düring Group, Germany
- Sylvie Gentier, BRGM, France
- Hjalti Páll Ingólfsson, GEORG, Iceland
- Bruno Leray, Storengy – Group ENGIE, France
- Adele Manzella, Italian National Research Council, Inst. Geosciences and Earth Resources (CNR-IGG), Italy
- Jean Philippe Soulé, Fonroche Géothermie, France
- Jan-Diederik Van Wees, TNO & UU, The Netherlands
- Philippe Dumas, EGEC
- Ernst Huenges, EERA-JPGE
- Jiri Muller, IEA-Geothermal
- Paul Ramsak, ERANET-Geothermal
The President and the two Vice-Presidents will be elected by the members of the Steering Committee at the first meeting of the new term.
On top of this election, the General Assembly 2017 presented a review of the first year of activities and a plan for the activities 2017. The ETIP activities are entering into a very exciting phase, with the drafting of our Vision 2030-2050 for deep geothermal and the update of our Strategic Research Agenda for deep geothermal technologies.
Presentations are available in the document section of the DG ETIP website.
Interested parties are welcome to join the platform by visiting www.geoelec.eu/etip-dg.